CP 880 Stainless Steel Pliers
- Handcrafted in upstate New York.
- Constructed of marine grade
- Lightweight, yet amazingly strong
- Non-slip SanopreneŽ rubber grips
molded into the handles.
- Super sharp (tungsten-carbide)
blades cut nylon, mono (up to 450 lb.), braided line, super braids, and wire
(braided and single strand) up to 180 lb. test.
- Blades are replaceable, so you will
always have a clean cut.
- The 'gripping' surface of the jaws
features a 20° diamond pattern for a secure hold.
- The pivot bearing is machined from
solid brass. It is electroless nickel plated for a lifetime of smooth
- Internal spring loading allows
convenient one-hand operation.
- Donnmar stainless steel pliers will
not rust, corrode or oxidize. They are warranted for 5 years.
Overall Weight; 8 Oz.