In the 48 states call
1-800-221-5718 for orders.
Local buyers call
Foreign buyers, please fax inquires or orders to
If you don't see the product you
want - ask for it.
Minn Kota MK 220D Battery Charger
New Page 2
2 bank x 10 amps for a total of 20 amps
Our digital on-board chargers are engineered with a micro-processor-based design
to protect your battery, charge faster and help you stay on the water longer.
Monitors temperature and state-of-charge. Enhanced status codes display charge
stage, maintenance mode status, any error notifications and full charge.
Automatic shut-off feature extends battery life by shutting down when charging
is complete. Mounts conveniently in the battery compartment.
- 2 charging banks
- 10 amps per bank
- 20 amps total output
- Recovery Time: 4-6 hours
- Size: 13-½" length x 7-½"
width x 4" height
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Digitally-controlled microprocessor
design protects your batteries so you can stay on the water longer
- Up to 2X faster charging in high
- Enhanced status codes provide
comprehensive feedback on charge stage, maintenance mode status, error
notification and full charge
- Convenient on-board mounting
eliminates the hassle of traditional portable chargers
- Fully automatic multi-stage charging
(bulk, absorption and maintenance) so you get a full charge every time
- Automatic temperature compensation
delivers fast charging recovery, even in extreme temperatures, while
protecting your batteries from overcharging
- Waterproof*, shock- and
vibration-resistant aluminum construction
- Short circuit, reverse polarity and
- Saltwater tested and fully resistant
- For use with 12 or 24 volt systems
with 12V / 6-cell batteries that are flooded/wet cell, maintenance free or
starved electrolyte (AGM) only (40-130 amp hour rating)
- FCC compliant
- Warranty: 3 year
- UL listed to marine standard 1236
- Includes: one pre-wired on-board
marine battery charger with two 6' fused output cables and one 6' AC power
cord, installation instructions and owners manual
Model - 1822205