New Page 1
HDS-7 Gen2 Combo
Conveniently sized new
fishfinder/chartplotter with high-bright, LED-backlit display, Broadband Sounder™
technology, built-in GPS antenna and high-definition mapping.
- With Out Transducer
- 83/200 kHz Transducer
- 50/200 kHz Transducer
- Also compatible with Airmar®
in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1 kW operation – for deeper,
- Built-in, award-winning Broadband
- StructureScan® HD sonar module and
transducer support. Plus, new StructureMap™ HD capability.
- Super-accurate, internal GPS antenna
with faster 5Hz update rate. Plus support for optional, external Lowrance
Point-1 10Hz GPS antenna/compass.
- High-bright, sunlight-viewable
display with LED backlighting.
- Affordable NMEA 2000® and
high-speed Ethernet networking options.
- GoFree™ Wireless Technology
compatible for wireless viewing sonar and chartplotter displays on tablets
- Chart Sharing allows viewing of map
data from one chart card across every HDS Gen 2 and Gen2 Touch display on
the network, maximizing chart card value.
- Insight Genesis™ allows you to
create free customised maps based on your own survey data.
- Extensive mapping options – HDS
Gen2 includes built-in charts or bundled map options, and is compatible with
the most expansive selection of cartography on the market. Options include
Insight™ HD, Insight™ PRO, Insight Genesis™, Navionics®, C-Map Max-N,
TOPO, and more. All charting options can be used with Insight Planner™ PC
planning software. Visit the Insight Store for more detail.
- TrackBack™ feature to review sonar
history and save waypoints on key locations.
- Lowrance Advantage Service support.
Model - 000-10538-001 - W/O
000-10536-001 - 50/200