New Page 1
HDS-7 Gen2 Touch Screen
High-definition, 7-inch, widescreen
color display with touchscreen functionality for fast and easy operation.
- 50/200 kHz Transducer
- Also compatible with Airmar®
in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1 kW operation – for deeper,
- Easy to use touchscreen
– Revolutionary new user interface provides lightning-fast, fingertip
- all HDS features. Intuitive menus, cursor assist, snap-to setting
markers and innovative preview panes
- with quick-touch slider bars provide
unparalleled control in all weather and water conditions.
- Built-in StructureScan® HD
sonar imaging - Enjoy picture-like 180-degree views of structure
- below your boat. Plus, overlay live high-definition bottom imagery
on top of your charts using the innovative
- DownScan Overlay™ feature.
Requires optional StructureScan® HD transducer.
- Built-in, award-winning
Broadband Sounder™ - Display and mark gamefish, baitfish and
structure at higher
- speeds and at greater depths - from 1 to 3,000 feet.
- New, StructureMap™ HD
capability – Use recorded StructureScan® HD logs to create
- images of lakes, rivers or seafloor. StructureMap can be
viewed as an overlay, and toggled on and off to
- provide the ultimate in
situational awareness in relation to both chart and bottom detail.
- Super-accurate, internal 5Hz
GPS antenna - 5Hz position update rate provides more accurate
- smoother chart performance for the maximum in reliable position
accuracy. Supports WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS corrections. For even greater performance
and functionality, add an external Lowrance Point-1 10Hz GPS antenna with
built in compass.
- TrackBack™ to review and
save key hotspots - Scroll-back thru Broadband Sounder™ or
- sonar imaging history to review structure or fish targets
and pinpoint the location with a waypoint.
- GoFree™ Wireless ready –
View and control select sonar and chartplotter displays wirelessly using
supported tablets and smartphones and the free GoFree app. Requires the
revolutionary WIFI-1 module.
- Extensive mapping options
– HDS Gen2 Touch includes built-in charts or bundled map options, and is
compatible with the most expansive selection of cartography on the market.
Options include Insight™ HD,
- Insight™ PRO, Insight Genesis™, Navionics®,
C-Map Max-N, TOPO, and more. All charting options can
- be used with Insight
Planner™ PC planning software. Visit the Insight Store for more details.
- Multi-view and chart sharing
– View Navionics cartography simultaneously with the charts of your
- in 2D or 3D perspective view, with independent control, range and
overlay capabilities. Plus, get the maximum
- from your chart card purchases;
buy one map card and view it on all networked HDS Gen2 or Gen2 Touch
- New, Insight Genesis™
personalized maps – Make your own maps using recorded sonar logs,
upload data to
- Insight Genesis account, view secure custom chart detail
online, add optional vegetation or bottom-hardness overlays,
- download to an
SD card and use on the water.
- Brilliant, enhanced SolarMAX™ PLUS
display for superior sunlight and wider-angle viewing.
- Affordable NMEA 2000® and
high-speed Ethernet port.
- Full-sized SD card slot.
- Lowrance Advantage Service support.
||Widescreen, 16:9 ; WVGA color TFT
||800 x 480
||Max 250W RMS, 30,000W Peak to Peak
||(50/200 or 83/200 kHz) + 455/800
||1 SD (full size)
Model - 000-10766-001
- 50/200 Transducer